• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: ERROR : 0x80072F78 for TYTN II SOS

Keyword tags: 0x80072F78
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
ERROR : 0x80072F78 for TYTN II SOS
Feb 15 2008, 11:22 AM EST
Dear Sir/Madam
I have a HTC TYTN II pocket PC which is working with windows mobile 6 version.
but whenever i want to connect to my PC by active sync version 4.5 or by GPRS i can not and this error appear in my display of mobile : 0x80072F78
i have hard reset my Mobile but the problem was remained kindly help me to solve this problem .
Regards
shahrooz
[email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: ERROR : 0x80072F78 for TYTN II SOS
Feb 15 2008, 2:57 PM EST
"Dear Sir/Madam
I have a HTC TYTN II pocket PC which is working with windows mobile 6 version.
but whenever i want to connect to my PC by active sync version 4.5 or by GPRS i can not and this error appear in my display of mobile : 0x80072F78
i have hard reset my Mobile but the problem was remained kindly help me to solve this problem .
Regards
shahrooz
[email protected]"
That error is usually seen when you are trying to use Desktop Passthrough (using the data connection from your PC for internet access on your device). This error shouldnt interfere with Syncing only with trying to use Desktop Passthrough. If you are trying to use Desktop Passthrough well, that error means that there is an issue with your PC and that something needs to be changed in your registry settings (I dont remember what). Try searching Micrsosofts site for the answer, I think that is where I saw it. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)