• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Ringtones for incoming text messages

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

zachbranch

zachbranch
Ringtones for incoming text messages
Monday, 2:23 PM EST
I have been toying with the phone for about 4 hours now and cannot find a way to set a ringtone for my incoming text messages. I have gotten everything else as far as ringtones for incoming calls. I just need help on how to set a ringtone for incoming text messages.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Ringtones for incoming text messages
Monday, 3:31 PM EST
"I have been toying with the phone for about 4 hours now and cannot find a way to set a ringtone for my incoming text messages. I have gotten everything else as far as ringtones for incoming calls. I just need help on how to set a ringtone for incoming text messages.
"
Drop the file into the Sounds Folder on your device and it should then be available to select as your SMS alert. Keep in mind that the whole file will play and there is no way to stop it. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors