• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Crash and freezes

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

steel_j

steel_j
Crash and freezes
Feb 2 2008, 1:11 AM EST
I own a rogers S621 and experienced many random freeze and crash that required me to reboot (remove the battery). that is until I phoned in Rogers Tech support and described my problem.

Easily fixed. I had used my old SIM card from my older phone upon activation. These older SIM cause crashes on smartphones. I replaced and activated a recent SIM and everything is now crash or freeze free.

2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Crash and freezes
Jul 9 2008, 10:53 AM EDT
Are you still Freeze free? I'm having this problem right now. Do you find this valuable?    
hethmitch

hethmitch
RE: Crash and freezes
Jul 21 2008, 9:12 AM EDT
"Are you still Freeze free? I'm having this problem right now. "
Even with a new SIM card this phone is crashing and freezing on me. I'm extremely unhappy with HTC and their so called customer service!!

This is the most expensive phone I've ever bought and the only answer they will give me is to mail it to Indiana or Texas and give them a credit card number.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)