• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: GPS Software

Keyword tags: Juno Shadow
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

johnkvs

johnkvs
GPS Software
Jan 4 2008, 12:53 AM EST
I had Tom Tom Navigator 6 working on the Wing but cannot get the software to recognize the Shadow when connected by USB cable. I have tried upgrading Tom Tom to version 1.5 Build 106 (March 2007). Does anyone know how to get Tom Tom to load or does anyone have any experience with GPS software on the Shadow that works? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: GPS Software
Jan 5 2008, 2:49 PM EST
Hi ,
seems like we both have the same problem, can,t get my Tom Tom to acknowledge the shadow.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 6 2008, 12:29 AM EST
I cannot get TomTom OR Mapopolis to run on it (I loved Mapopolis on my WM5)! Looking at Route66 now. Argh. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 7 2008, 10:24 AM EST
I am able to install TOMTOM6 on my shadow with WM6, but after installation and after selecting the language it says "Your Device is incompatible with TomTom Navigator." Does anyone have the same problem and do you have a fix for this ??? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors