• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on TiltThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Jan 2 2008, 3:20 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2008, 3:20 PM EST
To my fellow tilt users,
i wanted to know if anyone here has had any luck with putting the touchflo cab on the tilt and where did you get it?...also i wanted to know if anyone had put the tytnII homescreen on the tilt . i have seen it done but no one can tell me where to get it. please let me know.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
1. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Jan 2 2008, 3:52 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2008, 3:52 PM EST
Actually, I have posted the links on this Wiki Page. Here is the link to the Home Screen:

http://pocketnow.com/images/brandon/HTCHome6.cab

And here is the link to the TouchCube:

http://rapidshare.com/files/75947199/HTCCube_FTouchFlo_TFloCubeCtrlv110_Config-xplode.cab

Note that TouchFLO is already on the Tilt. It's the flick scrolling feature. What you want is the the Cube as I had mentioned above.
7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Jan 23 2008, 9:45 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2008, 9:45 PM EST
"Actually, I have posted the links on this Wiki Page. Here is the link to the Home Screen:

http://rapidshare.com/files/75947199/HTCCube_FTouchFlo_TFloCubeCtrlv110_Config-xplode.cab

Note that TouchFLO is already on the Tilt. It's the flick scrolling feature. What you want is the the Cube as I had mentioned above."
I downloaded the touch cube, but i do not know how to activate it....
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
3. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Jan 23 2008, 10:21 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2008, 10:21 PM EST
"I downloaded the touch cube, but i do not know how to activate it...."
To start the touch cube, slide your finger from the bottom middle of the screen, straight to the top of the screen. It takes a little practice, but it works. To switch screens, swipe your finger from left to right or right to left. Lastly, to close it, swipe your finger from top middle to the bottom of the screen.

Anonymous
4. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 8 2008, 8:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2008, 8:59 PM EDT
i downloaded this problem but i still cannot get it to work, its installed on my tilt but i cannot get it to work on the home screen
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
5. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 8 2008, 9:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2008, 9:11 PM EDT
"i downloaded this problem but i still cannot get it to work, its installed on my tilt but i cannot get it to work on the home screen"
I forgot to mention that a soft reset is required after installing it. Try that and it should work.

Anonymous
6. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 9 2008, 9:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2008, 9:37 PM EDT
I cant seem to get the music function to work on the touch cube. Getting a message that says the file audiomanager cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Rainman76
Rainman76
7. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 9 2008, 9:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2008, 9:52 PM EDT
"I cant seem to get the music function to work on the touch cube. Getting a message that says the file audiomanager cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found. Can someone point me in the right direction?"
If you get KaiserTweaks, you can change it so that the music app on the cube and today screen plugin on Windows Media Player.

Anonymous
8. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 9 2008, 10:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2008, 10:21 PM EDT
I have kaisertweaks but can't seem to find what you are talking about. What am I looking for? Thanks for the quick reply.

Anonymous
9. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 9 2008, 10:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2008, 10:25 PM EDT
"I have kaisertweaks but can't seem to find what you are talking about. What am I looking for? Thanks for the quick reply."
Hum I'm stumped now. Launch music player on plungin screen is giving me the same message. Any ideas what happened?

Anonymous
10. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 11 2008, 3:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2008, 3:48 AM EDT
to put the home screen on the tytn II, just go to start>settings>today>items>(check)htc home....that should put the homescreen on the screen.
Rainman76
Rainman76
11. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Apr 11 2008, 1:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2008, 1:45 PM EDT
"Hum I'm stumped now. Launch music player on plungin screen is giving me the same message. Any ideas what happened?"
In KaiserTweaks, scroll down to the section called HTC Application. Under that, there should be an option for Music Player for HTC Home Plugin. In there, you can choose to pick either Windows Media Player or the HTC Audio Manager. If you don't have that option, you I would goto the AT&T Tilt Wiki page click on the link for the KaiserTweaks website and download the latest version.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
12. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Jul 20 2008, 7:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2008, 7:51 PM EDT
So i'm pretty new to this I just got mine 2 months ago.
And I found out you can install the iCube App into the tilt.
But I don't know how to do it.
>.>
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
13. RE: touchflo and tytnII homescreen on Tilt
Aug 31 2008, 12:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2008, 12:22 PM EDT
"Actually, I have posted the links on this Wiki Page. Here is the link to the Home Screen:

Note that TouchFLO is already on the Tilt. It's the flick scrolling feature. What you want is the the Cube as I had mentioned above."
how do i get the home screen different from going to this website
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)