• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: 8126 hard reset halts at "press Send to restore factory default"

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

dreilly

dreilly
8126 hard reset halts at "press Send to restore factory default"
Jan 1 2008, 11:48 PM EST
I looked at my phone the other day only to notice the hard reset screen asking me to confirm it - "Press Send to restore factory default, Other keys to quit". No keys have any impact. Pressing the reset button with my stylus just blanks the screen and returns to this same confirmation screen.

Can anyone help me get past this? My preference is not to do a hard reset, but at this point I just want my phone to work.
1  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
dreilly

dreilly
RE: 8125 hard reset halts at "press Send to restore factory default"
Jan 1 2008, 11:53 PM EST
This is on the 8125 0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: 8126 hard reset halts at "press Send to restore factory default"
Jan 2 2008, 2:34 PM EST
"I looked at my phone the other day only to notice the hard reset screen asking me to confirm it - "Press Send to restore factory default, Other keys to quit". No keys have any impact. Pressing the reset button with my stylus just blanks the screen and returns to this same confirmation screen.

Can anyone help me get past this? My preference is not to do a hard reset, but at this point I just want my phone to work."
Can you do a Soft Reset to get out of the Hard Reset Screen? 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
dreilly

dreilly
Jan 2 2008, 3:28 PM EST
The soft reset just blanks the screen and returns to the same hard reset confirmation screen. 0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 30 2008, 2:15 PM EST
The send key is the green telephone icon key used to place a call. 5  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 16 2008, 8:28 AM EDT
Mines gone all blue,
Anyone seen that before
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 23 2008, 4:47 AM EDT
"I looked at my phone the other day only to notice the hard reset screen asking me to confirm it - "Press Send to restore factory default, Other keys to quit". No keys have any impact. Pressing the reset button with my stylus just blanks the screen and returns to this same confirmation screen.

Can anyone help me get past this? My preference is not to do a hard reset, but at this point I just want my phone to work."
hi had the same problem just reset another time (in the reset screen) and than it will work (fiew....) and next time try to stay off the register files :) 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 20 2008, 7:44 AM EDT
good day
dear sir's
pls advise me how can i restore factory defaut for my htc daimod touch coz the screen is not working can help me with any method to restore it?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors