• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

removing hotmail?

Keyword tags: 3125 applications Cingular microsd Smartphone
Watch
Become a member of the HTC community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
removing hotmail?
Dec 30 2007, 8:09 PM EST
i passed the 3125 onto my girlfriend however i can not remove the hotmail that is in the messages section. she can access her hotmail through the internet but my email still shows up through the messaging. how do i delete it? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
RE: removing hotmail?
Jan 7 2008, 8:11 PM EST
just perform a hard reset Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: removing hotmail?
Feb 16 2008, 2:07 PM EST
Go to Start - Settings - MSN Options - Switch User (to get to switch user on WM5 you have to scroll to the right).

I bought a used phone and it was killing me, trying to find out how to delete this. I did this and now hotmail doesn't even show up in my messaging options. I suppose if I entered my hotmail/msn info it would bring it back up with my name, rather than the previous owners account. Word to the wise - when you get rid of a phone, delete your personal info off of it. They didn't even delete their hotmail password off the machine!
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)