• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: htc 6900

Keyword tags: help instructions smartphones
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

hugoste

hugoste
htc 6900
Dec 18 2007, 3:21 PM EST
how do I customize my cube on the touch, instead of having sprint on demand and music store i want to have photos videos...? can anybody help me? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: htc 6900
Mar 11 2008, 5:14 PM EDT
lo que tienes que hacer ver el manual en la pagina123 y ahi te explica suerte 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 6 2008, 1:30 AM EDT
"how do I customize my cube on the touch, instead of having sprint on demand and music store i want to have photos videos...? can anybody help me?"
the last icon on the bottom right has an X press on it and then choose by pressing the ones u dont need. it will clear them out then press X again. Now u should have those icons space empty and instead a plus sign appears instead click it and then it gives u tons of options to put there instead. Enjoy Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 18 2008, 4:58 PM EDT
"the last icon on the bottom right has an X press on it and then choose by pressing the ones u dont need. it will clear them out then press X again. Now u should have those icons space empty and instead a plus sign appears instead click it and then it gives u tons of options to put there instead. Enjoy"
This doesn't work...Try again....the Xpress is only on the on the quick contact list....not on the other two sides of the cube....

AA
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
May 18 2008, 5:13 PM EDT
"This doesn't work...Try again....the Xpress is only on the on the quick contact list....not on the other two sides of the cube....

AA"
Go to programs and find cube config. May also be in tools folder in programs. Open it and go to it. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)