• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Need help with phone

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Jo-Pie

Jo-Pie
Need help with phone
Dec 11 2007, 8:14 PM EST
My phone only rings for about 4 rings then stops. I miss a lot of calls this way and can't find how I can fix this in settings. I also need help with bluetooth. We have two cars with bluetooth installed and I can hear the people who phone me, but they can't hear me. Can anyone help me on these two important issues for me. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Need help with phone
Dec 12 2007, 12:55 PM EST
"My phone only rings for about 4 rings then stops. I miss a lot of calls this way and can't find how I can fix this in settings. I also need help with bluetooth. We have two cars with bluetooth installed and I can hear the people who phone me, but they can't hear me. Can anyone help me on these two important issues for me."
The number of rings is usually determined by your wireless carrier...my carriers system allows for 4 rings before sending the call to my voicemail. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors