• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Unresponsive ATT 8525

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

ATTsjcuser

ATTsjcuser
Unresponsive ATT 8525
Dec 11 2007, 3:49 PM EST
I have an ATT 8525 with WM5.0. It recently started acting very slow and almost unresponsive. I did move some files like all of the Notes from All Folders onto my SD Card to open up the onboard memory, and actually have about half of the program and storage memory available at this time and no programs running. I have soft rebooted several times. I am trying not to hard reboot. I can't seem to get a good USB connection to Active Sync anymore or try to virus scan or regedit my phone either. I can't seem to find a task manager that gets down to the processes rather than just the running programs.

Has anyone had spyware or a virus do this? Any good freeware for virus or spy scanning on WM5 or 6? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Do you find this valuable?    
ATTsjcuser

ATTsjcuser
RE: Unresponsive ATT 8525
Jan 6 2008, 8:33 PM EST
I found out that it was the programs that were on the SD card. By reinserting the SD card, it stopped doing it, but now I am trying to figure out how to make it so that the SD card is always recognized. I saw something about not letting "Today" turn off. I am trying that. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors