• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: SPV M3100 (Orange)This is a featured thread

Anonymous
SPV M3100 (Orange)
Dec 1 2007, 1:19 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2007, 1:19 PM EST
Hi I have a M3100 Orange PDA Phone which refuses to synchronise with activesync the phone connects to the computer and I can explore the M3100's files and folders. However I need the phone to sync with outlook so that I can transfer my contacts. When I connect the phone to the PC activesync on both the computer and the phone starts to connect and does so then the activesync on the computer fails and states that it could not synchronise with the device if the problem persist see try reconnecting the device. I have tried everything that I can think of but it simply doesn't work I do have another PC which has vista but when I plug in the phone I get the sound of a device being installed and the nothing. Has anyone got any Ideas?
Thanks for anyhelp.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: M3100 Orange SPV
Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)