• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: htc (qwest) mogul

Keyword tags: cell phones compare smartphones HTC HTC cell phones HTC phones phones Products smart phone comparison smartphone applications smartphone reviews smartphones software for smartphone
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

joemfreed

joemfreed
htc (qwest) mogul
Nov 29 2007, 2:33 AM EST
so if htc is working on a new sprint rom for its mogul does anybody own a qwest mogul and has any clue when its new rom is coming out, if there even working on it? Please tell me somebody has researched this to save me the headache 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: htc (qwest) mogul
Dec 30 2007, 12:35 AM EST
I spoke with qwest tech support today and nobody seems to know anything about the problem or even if they are working on an update. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 22 2008, 5:57 AM EST
Yes there is a upgrade available at the htc website www.htc.com go to the support link. there also will be another by 6-08. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 19 2008, 7:06 PM EDT
"Yes there is a upgrade available at the htc website www.htc.com go to the support link. there also will be another by 6-08."
The Mogul is no longer supported by HTC nor is there a link for an upgrade, I spoke with qwest and they haven't any idea what this is about. Sprint on the other hand has an upgrade but it won't work with the qwest firmware. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)